Monday, November 14, 2005
Weird...
I was just reading the Yahoo! polls when i realised that Singaporeans are weird... There's one about whether Singaporeans are arrogant overseas and majority of the voters think so. Since that is the case, why don't they try to change their behaviour overseas instead of just commenting? I'm sure most of the voters are Singaporeans and i'm sure they must be involved in some of the "arrogant behaviour" overseas. Isn't it ironic that we always tend to notice others' flaws but not our own... The world will definitely be a better place when we start noticing our flaws and correcting them instead of trying to correct others when we can't even see our own flaws.... Currently, we're at the level whereby we're scolding people of not doing something when we are not doing it ourselves.... I guess that's just human nature.... Who knows, I may be guilty of it too but i just don't realise it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I ust realise that you actually came online in the middle of exams. Nothing to say.
Post a Comment