Wow... I've had a really satisfying holiday. The year end holidays are not even half gone but i've done lots of things. From reading some really great books to playing some really great games to having fun with friends. And i've just finished a nice book before i started writing this. I just felt so good that i need to say it all out. I think my taste of books have changed over the past few years (and that is to be expected). I used to like thrillers, mysteries, adventures, super natural stuff,..... I guess i still do now, but just that there has been new additions. Now i think i like books which talk about a person, their life (note: i'm not referring to a biography here), etc.; something a little milder than those that i have always been reading, something that i can relate to. Just reading those books that i've read, i've experienced a lot. From fear to happiness to sadness....... There are some really touching parts and i cried! Incredible right! Maybe to some, but i don't find it that incredible because i have always known that i'm quite an emotional person.
It seems as if my life revolves around computers, TVs and books now. During the day, i play the computer(if no one else is using it that is), at night i watch TV, and in the middle of the night i read storybooks(i try to finish one every night when i'm reading). I guess one can say that i sleep even less than what i sleep during the school term, what with my hectic schedule. Haha.
Btw, it's 2.39a.m. now and i have to wake at around 7a.m. tomorrow-hang on, it should be today- cos i have a busy day tomorrow...*sigh*..Guess it's goodnight..
---2.40a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*sigh* Guess my tired mind is not thinking properly(or is it my tired eyes that are not seeing properly?).. Spotted a mistake at the very end. Should be i have a busy day today, not tomorrow.. Yeah, it's a minor mistake which anybody else will make but just thought to correct it. I have a habit of reviewing what i have just written, though sometimes i may review it a little too late or spot the mistake a little too late, just like in this case.
Post a Comment