Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sickness and Junk Food

I wonder why is it that whenever i fall sick, i'll have a craving for junk food... Well, not exactly a craving but i'll definitely eat more of those when i'm sick compared to when i'm feeling well. Chocolates, cold drinks, spicy food, etc.. Maybe it's because my taste buds are not working very well during this period so junk foods are basically the only food i am able to taste, or maybe it's because i like to 以毒攻毒. Sometimes it works. Really. But other times when it doesn't, then i guess it's just too bad.. Speaking of cravings, i realised that i have not eaten at macs for a very long time and right now, i'm missing its fillet...warm, tender white fish in a crisp outer layer... yum.. lol.. I also like it's mcspicy double. Yum. There also used to be another meal on the menu. I can't remember what it's called...It's chicken, something like kfc's and they introduced the spicy version of it which i find nice. But now they changed it to another kind- mcwing or something- which i tried once and found it horrible as compared to the original one and yet they charge it at such an exorbitant price of $6+. Furthermore, the chicken is so small. Although there are 4 pieces, i doubt the 4 pieces put together is even equivalent to one piece of the original one. I think it's in line with their new image "i'm loving it". I have another conjecture here. I'm thinking that kfc feels threatened by macs' chicken and they threaten to sue macs for "infringement of "copyright laws'", thus the removal of the item.. lol... A little too far- fetched but still entirely possible.. Hmm...
Maybe i'll eat macs tomorrow if i still have the craving..

No comments: