Sigh... Why is it that everyone seems so busy. Everyone but me.. Am i missing out something or am i just choosing not to care... I hate jc life.. It's just studying, studying and more studying.... When you finally are not studying, you have deadlines to meet. Deadlines for pw, vas,.... BAH! I'm feeling so frustrated now..... Now i finally realise why some people choose to go to polytechnics....
Anyway, i just saw the Eiffel Tower just now! haha. GoogleEarth is cool man. I'm feeling so dissatisfied because i have never travelled beyond Malaysia but i managed to go to all the places i want to using GoogleEarth. No, i'm not the spokesperson for GoogleEarth. Although it isn't the same as being there myself, i guess i just have to make do with it. Just let my imagination do all the work. At least imaginations are pleasant!
3 comments:
Oi Limin! Do I look busy to you? I slack almost everyday!!!!!! Watch tv, listen to radio, stare at ceiling and do everything else except study. I owe teacher loads of tutorials already!!! So I think I am much worse off than you....
Anyway, I tried google earth before!!!! And I can find Teck Whye!!!!!! If I can find, it means the terrorists can find it as well!!!! Oh man! What if they use Teck Whye as the next bomb target????? I can't imagine!!!!!!
.....they'll bomb us first :X i dun think the terrorists even know what teck whye is
Post a Comment