Monday, October 23, 2006

Rain!

I mean the liquid rain, not the Korean singer Rain. Woohoo! After keeping it in for so long, the sky has finally opened, releasing all its anger and frustration at this dirty and polluted earth. It has finally decided to do something about it and have an operation cleanup! I love rainy days!! I love it especially more when it rains at night, when i'm warm and snug in my bed. It's an additional bonus if it continues to rain throughout the night till morning as it will be a good time to sleep in!
Rainy days are an excuse for you to be in the rain and get wet(only if you do not have an umbrella). It is a good time for enjoying the raindrops beating down on your face and body, letting the droplets of water cleanse you. It is also a good time for observing people, to see what they will do if they are stranded. Patient people with lots of time will choose to wait till the rain gets smaller; even more patient people will simply wait till the rain stops completely before moving off(rare, especially if the rain refuses to stop). Some will stand, staring at the rain, while others will call for reinforcements and some others will just RUN!. And RUN i did! Muahahahaha!! I reached home dripping wet, as if i've just bathed with my clothes on. It's so fun!! Thank god i didn't get struck by lightning.....

No comments: