Sunday, November 12, 2006

Aargh.. I'm going gaga over Jap. anime again. Or rather "Cardcaptor Sakura" a.k.a. CCS to be more exact. All thanks to cindy. We were at jp one day and i saw that the comics connection seems different. Upgraded or renovated or something. So in we went and she saw something(manga or anime)by CLAMP, reminding her of a very nice anime she watched "Tsubasa Chronicle" which reminded her of CCS. Haha. CCS is quite an old anime, considering the number of new animes appearing but i think it's one of the nicest i've watched. Anyway, she told me that "Tsubasa" is showing on Ch U every sunday at 16 30, thus curious me went to watch. Seeing that the characters in "Tsubasa" are similar to those in CCS brought about a wave of nostalgia in me. sigh.... I'm not blaming her or anything but it just feels good to feel so fondly about something. *contented sigh*

3 comments:

the evil woman said...

eeeee Jap anime....Hong Kong and Korean dramas are more worth to get gaga over....

KLiMin said...

zzz... animes are so nice lah.. so colourful. muahaha... dramas are too life-like.. to depressing for me. haha

aNiMeFaNaTiCz said...

hehe~ all thanks to me that u get to watch such NICE anime can! hahax! must watch horx!!! anyway.. I wouldnt mind if you borrow from me either... after all... you know what I do la.. wahahahx!