Monday, December 11, 2006
TV addict
Sigh... Haven't been online for quite a while cos I'm busy trying to complete all the homework and desperately trying to catch up on the past year's work, especially after being brain-dead for the past month, but to no avail..... haha actually the main reason i'm not online is because my sister has, in her own words, "rediscovered youtube" and is watching all kinds of taiwan shows and entertainment news on youtube, for the whole day so i do not have a chance to use the computer and have instead switched to watching television. Nighttime is tele time for me!! I usually watch tv from 7p.m. all the way to 2a.m.!! Pro right!! haha!! 7 is A-dou on channel 8, followed by cable, then 9 is back to channel 8, 10 is usually bathtime, or i'll be watching channel u or artscentral or maybe cable if my sister changes the channel, then 11 will be either cable or asian games on mon and tue and on wed-fri, it'll be animania till 12 before turning to asian games!!! then it's all the way to 2!! Then i'll start preparing for bed and b the time i sleep, it'll be close to 3a.m. haha so i usually wake up only in the afternoon!!! I love this life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey cool man! We have similar TV schedules everyday! Did you watch the Taufik vs Lin Dan badminton match? That was so action packed lah! Woohoo!!! Love badminton.
I also watch the Remy Ong bowling match yester-night. But I just switched away to other channel when he is losing. haha.
I just love all the sport games.Can't wait for Olympics in 2008 and then London in 2012!!!!
Yeah!! haha dun forget our date
Post a Comment