Sunday, December 30, 2007

A year has almost passed. Just like that. And next year signifies a new stage of life. Almost. Considering that I now have to pay the adult fare for buses and trains. WAAAAAAA!! It's amazing that I still have my sanity with me after all I've gone through. Last year was bad. This year is maybe a little better but only a little. Both were bad but in different ways. I will not mention the bad as it is something I wish dearly to forget, and also because it'll be a new year in less than 48hrs. It's pointless to dwell on things that cannot be changed so why not just focus on things that can be.
New Year, in my opinion, is one of the worst holidays ever. Especially when I had to go to school the next day. Christmas and, being Chinese, CNY, are probably the best. A new year means new stuff, which basically means changes and which is something I'm not very fond of. Thank god I'm past waking up at 5 plus in the morning now, which is one of the good things happening this coming year.
Here's wishing all an early HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: