Friday, June 05, 2009

Yay!! I've finally bought a earpiece which I said I wanted to buy a long time ago. It's a noise- isolating in-ear earphone so it means that I no longer have to blast the music in my ears even when the surroundings is noisy. Since it's not exactly very expensive, the noise-isolating capabilities may not be as good but it is definitely an improvement from my previous one, which is one which I took from a free portable radio and is already going a little cranky on one side.

Oh and it's finally payday! But somehow I have a feeling that the 1week's pay is not going to last me very long... I am still planning to buy an external hard drive, since I have a feeling my laptop is on the verge of a major breakdown, and maybe a 3-in-1 laser printer as well. The printer can cost me my entire salary, and not forgetting the fact that I am going to be jobless again pretty soon... I need a job!

Sigh... I've bought my laptop for barely a year and I've reformatted it like what? 2, 3 times? I can't remember.. Either I'm not taking good enough care of it or the laptop is problematic in the first place... Maybe I should invest in an antivirus programme or something since I definitely do not have sufficient money to buy a new computer if something happens to this one (touchwood!). On the other hand, the antivirus programme may possibly wipe me out too....

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world

Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world

Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do

If I had a little money
Its a rich man's world

No comments: