Acappella 必唱歌: The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Ahh I shouldn't have gone to the 2 acappella concerts! Not that I'm regretting it or anything. On the contrary, it has become a huge distraction for me! Hearing it live is really totally different from hearing it on a cd. Both performances were really great and I had a great time watching them perform but I have a "cold turkey" feeling after the concerts. A sense of loss. A 死而无憾feeling. Gosh! I'm addicted! It's only 2 concerts and I can't believe I'm feeling this way! I HAVE to stop replaying the scenes in my head! Now is not the time for that! I have to study hard now so I can earn big bucks in future to fly over to watch them perform instead of waiting for them to come! I'm officially banning myself from the computer to stop myself from stalking them. I'm becoming my worst nightmare...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment