Saturday, October 03, 2009

What is this world coming to? What with all the natural disasters happening one after another; what with all the tests and assignments due nx week.... Yes you can see how minute the latter is compared to the hundreds of lives lost, but somehow to me, it's as great as if an earthquake hit Singapore. Which technically isn't wrong since tremors can be felt here (not that I felt it though).

AARGH!!!! What's the point of studying so much when a tsunami might just sweep you away???? WHY WHY WHY WHY???? I don't think I can handle all the stress of studying in Singapore... Why oh why am I not born in Holland. The students there are so carefree. At least that's what it seems like on the travel show "Gracious Planet".

If I become the Minister of Education one day, I'm going to abolish all rankings AND (emphasis on the AND) the bellcurve. It's putting unwanted pressure on students and it's unfair to those who scored equally well but do not get the grade they deserve just because they are not better than others.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i think i feel much better now... just needed to vent it all out...... please do not take any of my words above the "AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH" to heart. i know it's impossible. i just needed to type it all out to feel better.

No comments: