Sunday, December 13, 2009

HOLIDAY!!! It's barely a week and I'm proud of my accomplishment!!! I'm finally doing almost everything I said I would do unlike past holidays. Somehow I feel like I should get a job. Just a holiday job or a part time job which I can do even after school starts but not tuition. I just can't teach. I've tried teaching friends before but apparently I can't make them understand and not mentioning the fact that I've probably forgotten what is being taught in schools now... Having a job will make me feel less guilty about spending money. At least it's money I earned myself and not pocket money given by my parents, which should probably go towards my studies. So currently, I've not bought a single item I said I wanted to buy: A bag, a pair of shoes and/or slippers, a watch, a new phone (probably not), a new pair of spectacles (probably not either),...

OKK enough with the money stuff! I tried putting a christmas song on my blog using mixpod but I can't and now I know why. Haha thanks zl but I'm lazy to change my blogskin and I probably don't know which is suitable either so I guess no christmas song then. Perhaps I'll just change the picture to a christmasy one!

No comments: