Thursday, December 31, 2009
Just Do It!
Your first instinct is usually the most accurate representation of what you really want or feel. The more you think things over, the more reasons you'll find to convince yourself not to do it. This is perhaps your body's self defense mechanism. To keep you from getting hurt when things do not turn out the way you expect. Or perhaps it's just nerves. But once you make the first move, you'll usually find it's too much trouble to turn back. Yes. The first step is always the most difficult one. Even if you do not reach your destination, at least you know you've tried and will not spend the rest of your life thinking "What if..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha! This is so true! This applies to me!! Are you dedicating this post to me? haha I always like to think and think and I spend all my time thinking whether I should do it or not instead of just starting it straight away! I saw this quote before:
"The greatest amount of wasted time is the time not getting started."
How true!!
You can be the spokesperson for Nike. Just do it!!
Post a Comment