Thursday, March 25, 2010

I finally can understand why there can be so much unrest in the world. Differing opinions, viewpoints, thoughts and everything else can make someone so mad that they may just decide to bomb the whole world.
A guide or a template is just there for the reason it is there for- to guide you along. There is no need to follow so closely to it. If everyone does that, there will be no variety AT ALL. And who was the one to decide that the guide given is absolute and the best? If everyone were to follow it so closely creativity will die off and the smart-alec who created the guide can just become a billionaire and wait for money to drop into his laps as he charges people for following his guide.
I am an easygoing person and is always open to new ideas as long as you can convince me that the idea works or is better than the one I have. I know I sound like a snob now but sometimes it is not necessary to state everything out so explicitly or to classify everything in "proper" categories. No wonder so many people want to be their own bosses. So that they'll always have the veto rights. I wonder how I'm going to survive in future when such a small matter is already taking a toll on me...
Or maybe it's just differing personalities.
I'm going "tsk" all the time now that I'm afraid it's going to become a habit. I hate it when people do that, regardless of whether it is done to me or because they are frustrated with themselves.

No comments: