Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Japan vs Paraguay
GAAAA!!!! It was so close!!! Poor Komano... I think he'll never forget that moment... But Japan did well. They're defence was good but they had lots of missed opportunities when attacking. And I was just saying that penalty shootout was really stressful for the penalty-takers and goalkeepers alike, not forgetting us supporters as well! I was literally breaking out in cold sweat and wishing that the Paraguay players will miss their shot or that Kawashima can make a save. He was close on certain occasions but not close enough. Ok. The World Cup is officially over. There's nothing left for me to look forward to. First Korea was out, then USA, followed by England, and now Japan. Will the day ever come that an Asian country can win the World Cup? Perhaps it would be less frustrating to support the hot favourites. *sighs* This has been a great World Cup. Thanks everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment