Monday, July 19, 2010
Happy Monday System
I was just googling on some random stuff when I found out that there was this "Happy Monday System" in Japan! Apparently it was implemented quite recently in order to allow workers who have a 5-day work week enjoy a longer weekend! It's simply achieved by moving certain national holidays to a Monday instead of giving it a specific date, something like how Mothers' Day falls on the second Sunday of May and Fathers' Day falls on the third Sunday of June! Seems like a pretty good move, I think, since no one will complain about having a longer weekend =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha I am going to follow the Happy Monday system because I plan to have my free day on Monday!! Wahahaa! Currently its feasible but not sure after tutorial bidding haha
Shuang!! I only haf TGIF! haha and u can skip all the Monday blues too!
Post a Comment