Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Actually if you think about it, we're not all that different afterall. I'm sure students from all over the world will have moments of laziness in which they just want to slack off no matter where they are, no matter how much studying might be a privilege to them or no matter how much they love to study. Afterall, we're students! We have other things to do besides studying! So it sorta makes me wonder when we all started to get so different when we all started off feeling the same way...
Perhaps it's when we started learning the harsh reality of society that extremists started appearing, and so, we start to deviate.

On another completely unrelated note, I find it amusing how some people will complain of "feeling a dizzy sensation" when all we felt was a tremor of an earthquake. What about those people who were IN THE MIDST of the earthquake? Perhaps the poor guy will never be able to board a ship.

Sorry for sounding so sour today. I'm not in a particularly bad mood but neither do I have the energy to be nice and find a reason to defend certain reasonings.

No comments: