Thursday, July 28, 2005

*blushes*...

I seem to have a knack for embarrassing myself lately. Just yesterday, I tripped over someone's bag and fell. Luckily it was during recess and not many people saw it. Today, i fell again. When sitting on a chair. The chair broke! So unlucky for me! It happened during recess again but I think everyone in class saw it today because it made a huge ruckus when the whole seat fell of and i landed on the ground! Everyone gathered around me to ask if i was alright. Of course i'm alright; not counting the embarrassment of falling in front of so many people itself.... I guess i should thank my lucky stars that it happened during recess. Again. At least the teacher is not teaching and i did not disrupt anything....Luckily i did not change place today else i'm sure the chair will break during lesson time.....And it will be super duper(to the power of infinity) embarrassing, especially if it happens during the chemistry test when it is so quiet.....
To look on the bright side of things, i guess i should be thankful it happened in class and the only people who saw it were my classmates, not a roomful of strangers.....
so embarrassing......
Talking about embarrassment, i wonder if i get embarrassed easily, over small things, or others are also the same, just that they do not show it or i'm just too unobservant to notice it...*sigh*...
*blushes*.....

No comments: