*whew* the last oral examination i will ever have in my entire life(should be, right?)... It didn't go as badly as i thought. The 2 examiners seem like really scary persons but i didn't feel afraid when i saw them(surprise surprise...). In fact they seem quite friendly, but who knows, maybe they're the kind of 笑里藏刀people....My conversation was quite okay this time instead it's my picture that was a little problematic, but well, the good thing is that IT"S OVER!!!!!
However, after going over the conversation I had in my head over and over again, i realised that i may be a little too opinionated on the teacher question. A little too biased...About how teachers should discipline students....Though she didn't show it, she might feel a little 打抱不平about the kind of teacher i was talking about(*gasp*what if she is one of them?!)because i think she was defending those kind of teachers a little. She even ended off with something like "I think that it takes lots of experience and training in order for a teacher to know the correct way to discipline students." or something like that, and i just nodded my agreement before leaving hurriedly.... *Whoops*....
Anyway, IT"S OVER!!!! That's the best part. I even feel better coughing as i don't have to worry about coughing in the middle of the oral examination and affecting my reading.
**Hope i read loud enough.I was trying to raise my voice when reading the passage and hope i don't sound as if i'm shouting to them...*sigh* i'm so fussy...
No comments:
Post a Comment