Thursday, August 11, 2005
It has begun.....
Yeah, the English O'Level oral examinations are over... One obstacle cleared. Or is it? I don't even know how i've fared... I think that examinations are just like running a hurdles. Lots of obstacles that you have to jump across. One wrong jump or timing and it may cost you the whole race... The oral exam is just but one of the many obstacles still yet to come and i'm currently still unprepared for the other obstacles. I may prepare to jump too late and all might be gone... Think i better go and prepare for the many jumps that will come one after another,with no rest in between, now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Falls maybe painful but they will make the race more interesting.
True, but don't you think falls are terrifying as well? Especially after all you've gone through to get yourself into the "race"?
And there's no such thing as not knowing how to jump. It's just how well you jump, which i firmly believe can be improved with practise
Post a Comment