Friday, August 19, 2005
Maths Rox
I love Maths. I really do. No kidding. I've been doing maths for like a few hours since i came home and only stopped now. I'm doing chapter 24: Relative Velocity. I like this chapter. It's true. Though i may not be exactly very good at it. It's been so long since i really concentrated on doing my work and i was a little upset when i stopped. At exercise 24.3, because i still don't understand how to do it. I re-did exercises 24.1 and 24.2 and i guess i can say i'm quite good at it now. At least i'm able to do all the questions by myself this time and i got all the diagrams right, so i think i basically have no problem. I hope. Anyway, maths is a really interesting subject. I can't really understand how people can hate maths. Maybe i can be a Mathematician in future? Hmm... It's a possibility since i still have no idea what i would like to be in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment