Monday, January 16, 2006
Escapade!!!
Hahahaha!! This is the happiest i have felt in 2 wks in nj!!! Excitement, adrenaline, enjoyment,.... Wow.... It is indeed true when people say that it is the process that matters, not the end. I enjoyed myself tremendously during the process. My first time.... Haha.. We really should do it again some other time. I didn't realise that it's so exciting to do something which others view as not right.... Anyway, i'm disciplined enough to know what to do at the right times. This is just to get my blood pumping. Haha.... What exactly happened is for me to know and you to find out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah I know... Since you've written I'm not going to write on my blog...
*sigh* it's feels so long liao lor, though it's only been barely 2 weeks.. actually i quite look forward to pe lessons. i'm those who need action and not stone there for long periods of time. if every photog lesson is like the one we had last week, i think i'll die.... the teacher has barely been talking for half an hour and i'm already fidgeting.. that's why i think i'm better suited for sports cca, or ccas which require constant movement, though my laziness may cause a little of a problem....
Post a Comment