Sigh... Going to school nowadays has become such a bore to me... I wake up every morning feeling very tired and reach school feeling no much better. Everyday i just sit in the lecture theatres and tutorial classes listening, listening, and still listening... I hardly open my mouth during lesson times. Because i'm feeling so low almost everyday, my learning abilities has also decreased drastically....
Because i'm almost always alone in school, i seek solace at home in games, shows, etc.. I think i say more to strangers in Maple than to my classmates... My conversations with my classmates are hardly more than a question and answer session. I ask to clear any doubts, and they answer my queries.... Also, i find myself very interested in Pride and Prejudice. The show cum movie cum book by Jane Austen. It is a very beautiful story and i don't think i'll get tired of watching it over and over again. The book is a little hard to understand (19th C English you see...) but if you've watched the movie or show before, you'll have no troubles understanding. Though some may ask why bother reading the book when you already know the story...
I'm a person who do things according to how i feel, so if i feel down in the dumps, my mind will not function properly and i will be unable to complete my assignments. Even as i'm typing now, i still have incomplete homework which is due tomorrow, and it's close to 00 30 now... Unhappiness coupled with fatigue has only made me feel worse.. I don't think i'll be able to complete my assignments... Heck..
Maybe i should try getting some exercise since exercise releases endorphins(is this the correct hormone???) which makes one feel happy, similar to the funtion of chocolates(but i don't feel like indulging myself lately...). Oh dear... I better be careful because i feel that i am falling into the abyss of depression(hmm..i think this is a wrong expression...). Sigh.. Whatever...
I guess it's me with a problem... I'm not a loner by nature and yet i do not take the initiative to join in the conversations of others... Weird combination of personalities... I think i should choose one or the other because having both will only serve to depress me even more...
1 comment:
haha... i see that my words are getting smaller and smaller.. to those who read my blog, i say sorry to your eyes(even i have a little trouble reading myself..haha).
Post a Comment