Sometimes what you see is not what you get. You may think that you know someone quite well or that how he or she behaves everyday is the kind of person that he or she is but in reality, that may not be true. Seldom will someone pour their heart out to you even if you are really good friends, maybe because of awkwardness or just because you don't wish for them to worry about you. Life is full of worries and troubles. I was just reading this person's blog(my first time going there) and I suddenly realised how little I know about him. In school, he seems like a normal crappy person; only when I read his blog did I realise that all I see in school is just a facade. He's not the only one. There are many others too. Who knows, maybe I'm like that too, just without me knowing it. Somehow I was able to understand how he felt, in that I've experienced it myself too. Reading it brings back not very pleasant memories. Feeling aimless and useless and so very extra during trainings. Yes I've experienced it all before though it may have been a few years ago. I feel injustice when people ignore my feelings and just focus on how selfish and self-centred i am.or maybe they don't even care at all. If they would only put themselves in my shoes, their attitudes may change but i guess i don't have the right to criticise them since i'm not exactly the kind of person who'll put myself in others' shoes.
Enough about all these depressing stuff. It's making me feel very depressed. I guess that is why people put on a facade: so that their bad feelings/ unhappiness will not be known to others, thus affecting others' mood.
Aargh.. need some motivational quotes to make me feel better:
When it feels as if the world has turned its back on you, turn around. you may be the one who has turned your back on the world. (can't really remember the exact words but the meaning is there)
Ganbatte ne! がんばって
No comments:
Post a Comment