I'm afraid. Very afraid. Of what lies in wait for me when the new school term starts. New school, new environment, new friends,.... It took me about a year to get used to jc life, almost half the time i spent there, and i wonder how long i'll take to get used to uni life. I hate changes. Changes suck. Why can't we stay in the same school forever from kindergarten all the way to university?
I've been experiencing a lot of changes these few years and i have gotten used to changes to a certain degree but it doesn't mean i welcome them. They are all part and parcel of life so it sorta leaves me with no choice but to go along with it. The alternative will be to wallow in depression and self-pity which isn't exactly the smartest thing to do.
Right now i'm rotting away at home for the last week with no job and school. I guess that's why i'm left with so much time to think about such stuff, which makes me wonder if i'm a workaholic such that i'm bored staying at home when others will greatly welcome it with open arms. Or maybe it's because i'm the only one with so much free time on my hands? Friends in nus are busy preparing for school while friends in ntu are currently still working.
I think it's time i find some games to play to pass my time and to still my disturbed mind...
No comments:
Post a Comment