haha i thought it's not economically viable to put a tagboard since u're the only one using it :D luckily i went camp cos the groups stick together during lectures or else i'll be a loner too
ya lor li min you are so lucky! You have both ah ping and qiu yan leh!!! Even though cindy and I are in the same school, we are super far apart from each other! It is like we are staying in Singapore but she stays in Pasir Ris and I stay in Boon Lay. haha
4 comments:
Woots! Patrick is so adorable!!! haha. Love his eyebrows!
Ehhh bring back the tagboard!!!!
Woman! I dropped by to say HIIIII too!!! lOl~ got your darling with you~ what's there to worry! I'm the isolated one ok! =S
haha i thought it's not economically viable to put a tagboard since u're the only one using it :D
luckily i went camp cos the groups stick together during lectures or else i'll be a loner too
ya lor li min you are so lucky! You have both ah ping and qiu yan leh!!! Even though cindy and I are in the same school, we are super far apart from each other! It is like we are staying in Singapore but she stays in Pasir Ris and I stay in Boon Lay. haha
Post a Comment