Friday, May 08, 2009

Oh boy oh boy! I was still groggy with sleep when I just woke up not long ago when I was greeted with the huge face of Mas Selamat on Lian He Zao Bao. The headlines read "The escaped horse has been captured"! Wow... The headlines on the papers these past few days had always been on the latest update on the swine flu status, including the current alert level in Singapore that the different wording and colouring must have attracted my attention.

In my opinion, anyone who threatens the security of a country should be hanged or shot or just have their lives taken away or whatever. We hang drug dealers yet we allow other scums who threaten the security of the country, or the world, to live.

On second thought, these people probably did what they did with the intention of death in mind so killing them might not exactly be the best deterrent or punishment. No. They should be tortured instead to reveal all that they are planning and if all else fails, then there's no point wasting the country's resources to keep them alive.

Gosh! When did I become such a sadist.....

No comments: