Friday, May 08, 2009

Ok. I've decided not to while away these 3 months of holidays which I will only have again 1 year later. Even if I do find a job, I think I should do something more meaningful, like learning something new. And this will be a very good opportunity for me to learn HTML, which I've been wanting to learn for a while now, and maybe even try drawing. ^^

I just had this sudden realisation that I won't have this much time to spend once I start working so I should make the best use of my time instead of just wandering around my house like a wandering ghoul!

Okok! Enough blogging! Time to go watch as many dramas and animes as I can, read as many books as I can, and learn as much stuff as I want to!! Haha I think this is a pretty fulfilling way to spend the holidays!!

No comments: