Since I have no idea how to embed this in the skin, I've decided to repost this whenever I post a new entry so that it'll always be the first thing I see. If it's possible, maybe I should just put it as my wallpaper...
Anyways, I've had 2 huge "feasts" within a period of only 4 days and I look as if I'm 3 months pregnant! OK I'm exaggerating but I can still taste the food I ate as I try to burp, at the same time trying to keep all the food inside of me.
The first was Swensens ice cream buffet at ion. A pity I only ate 3 scoops of ice cream as I was stuffed with all the cake which I suggested to take a piece of each and I ended up finishing almost everything! -.-'' I didn't really like the one which they said was hazelnut but doesn't really taste anything like hazelnut to me. The others were pretty ok and I think I would have enjoyed it more if I weren't getting tired of all the cakes... I think I ate at least half a kg of cake even though the main lead was supposed to be the ice cream...
Next was Mr. Curry. I had a 20% of voucher so I went there to eat. It was my second time there and together with my sister, we spent a total of $38 after discount!! It's not that the food is pricey (maybe it's a little, at least that's what I think), but that besides ordering our own meals, we had an additional curry okonomiyaki and a kakiage sandwich, which I suggested we order because I thought I would not be full enough. I overestimated myself though. I should stop doing that. It's not healthy for my stomach!
I think I'm developing a habit of packing leftovers using serviettes and bringing them home! I did that with an almost untouched pie-like cake at swensens and I did it with the sandwich again at Mr. Curry! I just feel that it's a pity to waste all the food. Maybe it'll be better not to order so much the next time.
oh.. and i'm officially broke now... bread and water for the next week! haha!
2 comments:
Hey I am leaving a comment here because I think the comment that I am going to post will be rather long and I don't want to create the illusion that I am flooding your tagboard haha
You ate ice cream buffet!!! And Mr curry! So shiok!!! Is the reason why you are not free tmr because you are going feasting again? hahaha. Next time got food ask me!!! (arhhh I feel hungry now)
P/S: Can you try to figure a way to move your countdown clock to the sidebar? haha. I came to your blog before earlier this week but I thought you didn't update because I saw the countdown clocks.
Next week the mugging begins!!! Make time for next sat! haha
hahaha i tried but the code got some problem den cannot save. i dunno how to fix it. haha mb u can help me modify the code!
Post a Comment