Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OK. I know this is a little extreme considering that this is only the first day of school! But I know I'll definitely be distracted when tests and everything start coming so I'm just putting the countdown timer there as a constant reminder to me! I actually wanted to just do away with the first timer and just leave the one counting down to the number of days to FREEDOM!, skipping out all the exams, but my conscience got the better of me.

Oh well... Anyways, I spent the last few days/hours of my holidays watching "Ugly Betty", not that I'm regretting it. It's a really nice show!! There's laughs, there's family, there's relationships, there's morals, there's basically everything you'll experience in your life! How I wish I can be like Betty! She's smart, confident, capable, and she knows her stuff. I have the looks and the fashion sense, so now all that's left is what's on the inside. Great.

No comments: