Sigh... Another flunked interview... No. Wait a minute. I shouldn't say another since that was the first ever interview I've ever had in my life!! According to the interviewers- there were 4 of them!- this was supposed to be the most informal interview we'll ever have in our life. I wouldn't know even if it's true since all the other "interviews" (if you can even call them interviews) I've been to were those "you're-hired-i'll-tell-you-the-job-scope" kind of interviews!
I'm not going to get my hopes up. I think the chances of me getting selected is like... 1%? Or maybe even less. Nope I'm not being pessimistic, just realistic. But since I'm not a very realistic or pessimistic person I can't help having a slight glimmer of hope deep inside me, that maybe a miracle will happen. However usually out of 10 times I hope a miracle will happen, it occurs only once... And that's a pretty optimistic figure!
Oh well.. I'm pretty good at comforting myself so I don't think I'll be any worse off even if a miracle does not happen. Or maybe it simmply means that I do not want it badly enough for it to upset me a lot more... I'll just take whatever I can get...
No comments:
Post a Comment