Sunday, August 09, 2009

Happy Birthday Singapore!!

Happy 44th Birthday Singapore!!! Awww... How I wish I can see the parade live. For the past 20 years, I've been watching the National Day Parade from the tv screen at home and it definitely cannot be compared to being there myself. Even watching the preview, which isn't even on the actual day, gets me feeling more patriotic than watching the parade on the actual day at home.

Anyway, the bell which rings at 12pm on the first of every month rang at 8.22 pm today! If I were outside somewhere with a group of people, I'll definitely be reciting the pledge, but somehow it seems a little silly doing it by myself at home. Anyways, I love listening to all the national day songs!! They're all very meaningful and it really makes me proud to be a Singaporean!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST HOMELAND!! ^_^

No comments: