Friday, January 29, 2010

Yay! I'm currently using google chrome browser and I'm loving it! It has a wider screen due to less clutter at the top and it feels like I'm viewing things in full screen all the time. Or perhaps I should just disable some toolbars from internet explorer.. But I guess it doesn't matter since I use google all the time. Google search, google bookmarks, google popup blocker,.... Even blogger.com belongs to google!

I found an online radio station playing Japanese songs almost all day long! It's not exactly an official radio station but a listener supported station. Mediacorp radio shouldn't stop its online broadcast of radio since I use my computer most of the time and there isn't enough power plugs for me to use both the computer and the radio at the same time. Not mentioning that I'll be wasting electricity too..

Ohh.. and the ntu toolbar rox!! I'm having fun exploring it! The library workshop session today was very fulfilling! I didn't know there were so many things I can do/find on the library website!

No comments: