If you ask me, I think the entire semester really ends only on the day you know your results, and not on the day of your last paper. Prior to that, everything is in the unknown. I can say that I'm very relieved that this semester has finally ended. The anticipation was a little too much for me. This is probably due to the fact that I felt that I have put in effort this time round. More effort than the previous semesters.
The moment when the page is loading is the most unbearable moment. You seem to have some sort of super power giving you super quick reflexes such that seconds seem like minutes at that point of time. That you never know when the page will finish loading and show you what you are here for doesn't make it any better. Then once again, the moment is over as quickly as it came. Disappointment, relief, or even joy may be the only emotion you're feeling seconds after the moment, and finally, you're back to living your carefree life just like after your last paper of the semester.
And so once again, another semester is over just like that...
No comments:
Post a Comment