I just finished watching the match between Ghana and USA! I didn't watch the entire match though, just the second half of the extra time when I went to the FIFA website wanting to know the final score only to realise that the match has gone into extra time. It was so close! I was sort of hoping USA can win, or at least score another in the extra time to go into a tie-breaker penalty kick since Ghana managed to score a goal during the first half of the extra time. And yeah I saw lots of time-wasting/acting by the Ghana players -.-
I think many were surprised when USA managed to make it into the round of 16 and I have to say that I was too. So when I watched the last 20 min of the game, I was hoping that USA can proceed on to the quarter-finals but alas, that was not to be.. They put up a good fight though but have to concede to Ghana 2 goals to 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment