Thursday, August 19, 2010
I am totally exhausted right now. Disappointment is indeed mentally draining... I cannot believe that I forgot such an important matter.... Just because of my forgetfulness and desire to laze around at home, I've wasted 26.5h over 8 days just to have everything come to naught when there are only 2 days left. I shouldn't be at home right now. I shouldn't have given up so easily. Since they were willing to give me an extra 15min, who is to say they would turn me away when I arrive another 15min later? I know I am pushing my luck but I should have tried. There's no harm trying. At least I might have felt better even if I was rejected after trying. Afterall I was already there. I should have just boarded the first taxi instead of letting it go and deciding to take another one, wasting precious minutes. Because of my hesitation, I am now left with unanswered questions like "Perhaps I could have made it if I took the first taxi", or "Perhaps they would let me in if I went and asked". Hesitation is indeed what causes opportunities to slip away. If I hadn't hesitated, I might not be posting this at this time. I might be posting the relief I felt when I was let in, at a later time. All that I'm left with now is regret and hate at myself....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment