Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lost...

I left my pouch used to keep my earphone and bluetooth headset in the pockets of my uniform after changing out today! I've had this pouch for as long as I remember. I still remember that I got it from those vending machines and the pouch is kept inside those plastic balls. Because they are many different designs inside, there's this anticipation you get when you open them. And now I've lost it!! Hopefully the laundry service will not find it in the pockets and discard it and hopefully I'll be able to wear back the same pants when it's done washing and find it still inside!



If I really do not find it back, I hope that this is an indication that something good will happen, because like what people always say, "When something bad or unfortunate happens to you, it will usually be made up with something good." That's why I always comment that if you happen to be unlucky enough to have a bird shit on your head, go buy 4D immediately cos chances are you'll win big! As for my case, since those machines originated from Japan (I think), I hope that my losing of the pouch means that Japan is on the road to recovery. That the nuclear plant problem will be taken care of and there will be no more explosion or further radiation leakages and that if anymore aftershocks are felt, it would be minor and cause no more damage and that the death toll will stop rising. I don't mind not being able to find it back if all these were to happen. Ok, this is perhaps pushing it a little too far. But hey, who is to stop me from wishing everything to be well? But perhaps if all of the above happens and I manage to find my pouch, it would be the best scenario =D

No comments: