Monday, March 21, 2011
Wants
I want a new laptop. I want a new Fujitsu laptop. I want to master Japanese. I want to pass JLPT level 1. I want to go to Japan. I want Japan to recover from its current crisis. I want the radiation threat to be over. I want money. I want to have enough so that I don't have to think twice before I spend every penny which I have to. I want lots of things but of course nothing beats the happiness and health of myself and everyone around me. I still want money. Money isn't everything, but without money, there's hardly anything you can do. That's the reason everyone is working so hard for. The big "M". No, it's not MacDonalds. And I forgot to add: I want the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. And perhaps a phone plan to go along with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment