haha even though I don't understand why this means but I am still leaving a comment because I am very free now and I want to flood your blog with comments. I should be using my time more wisely! hahaha
tsk! eh next time don't post one-liner lah! describe more in your post! hahah and write English please! Your only reader doesn't understand Japanese HAHAHA
3 comments:
haha even though I don't understand why this means but I am still leaving a comment because I am very free now and I want to flood your blog with comments. I should be using my time more wisely! hahaha
Haha I translate for you. I was saying "I'm no longer a child so I can no longer be stubborn." Actually I can't remember why I posted this haha.
tsk! eh next time don't post one-liner lah! describe more in your post! hahah and write English please! Your only reader doesn't understand Japanese HAHAHA
Post a Comment