EH YOU ARE GOING TO KOREA!! YOU OUGHT TO BE EXCITED, NOT SCARED!!! haha you are fulfilling my dream for me. Watch out when you walk on the streets, because you might bump into celebrities! U must take photo with them ok!! Help me get signature too!!! You know the thought of you going to Korea makes me feel excited! I really do feel excited for you! OMG OMG!!!
haha don't worry lah! I am sure when you are there, you will find time passes very fast! 1 month is not that long leh! only 4 weeks! My friend who went to Hong Kong for exchange at the start of the year is already coming back. that's how time will fly! I am sure you will find the experience there enjoyable! Go there with an open mind!! Don't be like me, no money and have to be stuck in Singapore!!! What's more, you are going to Sungkyunkwan university!!!!!!! So near to Song Joong Ki!!!!!!! hahahhaha
3 comments:
EH YOU ARE GOING TO KOREA!! YOU OUGHT TO BE EXCITED, NOT SCARED!!! haha you are fulfilling my dream for me. Watch out when you walk on the streets, because you might bump into celebrities! U must take photo with them ok!! Help me get signature too!!! You know the thought of you going to Korea makes me feel excited! I really do feel excited for you! OMG OMG!!!
Lol! I think I'm fated to be a 宅女! 1 month is a long time to be away from home!
haha don't worry lah! I am sure when you are there, you will find time passes very fast! 1 month is not that long leh! only 4 weeks! My friend who went to Hong Kong for exchange at the start of the year is already coming back. that's how time will fly! I am sure you will find the experience there enjoyable! Go there with an open mind!! Don't be like me, no money and have to be stuck in Singapore!!! What's more, you are going to Sungkyunkwan university!!!!!!! So near to Song Joong Ki!!!!!!! hahahhaha
Post a Comment