Thursday, May 05, 2011
I want to go to Japan!!! SIA is offering flights at $398 only!!! For 2 to go! It has always been my dream to visit Japan, regardless of what happened there, and now the low prices are seriously tempting me!!! The only problem is that I can't go because I'm on attachment now!!! And the offer is only valid till departure on or before 31 May! To be more exact, this offer ends on 6th May but you can book a flight anytime till 31 May. They aren't extending it to the June holidays- which doesn't really concern me cos I still cannot go- but I hope they'll have a new promotion come end July/August. Not that I'm hoping that Japan doesn't recover of course.. I just want to visit too much... Perhaps I should instead focus on saving up now so that I can go there for my grad trip in about a year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wah its really rare to see such cheap air ticket prices to go Japan! Eh but does it go to show that no one is going to Japan right now so SIA is offering such cheap prices to go there? I still think its quite unsafe to go there leh!
Haha my desire to go there is much greater than whatever fear I have (if even any!) too bad I can't go!!! I shall save up for next year!
haha! Eh since you are going to Korea in my place, perhaps I should go to Japan in your place too! LOL. but I am feeling scared myself too haha
Post a Comment